Furisode kimono plan Rental plan
10,000 / 20,000 yen (+tax)
- for Winter / October to May -
Now, we got more Furisode! Without summer season, in Kyoto, there is a lot of people who dress Furisode.
Off course, those season are good opportunity for foreigner people to put on Furisode as well.
Actually, we have so many customer who dressed Furisode here. And we surely think they have satisfied by the opportunity.
We have both casual and formal silk Furisode!
If you have any questions, let us know.
There is also a commemorative photo plan where you can choose expensive kimono with no extra charge!
Furisode rental location shooting!
Plan that incudes
- For wedding use, rental is possible year-round.
If you are going to wear a kimono at a wedding, you need to have a full-fledged kimono and accessories. For details, please consult the store.
- Furisode(振袖) are the most formal style of kimono worn by unmarried women in Japan. Therefore, we recommend Houmongi(訪問着) to married people as formal Kimono. For details, please consult the store.
- When you feel chilly or cold, you can use stole(free) or fur(300yen+tax), beret(300yen+tax).
- As an option, we have Hair set(3,000yen+tax), Makeup(2,000yen+tax), Outside photo shooting(from 13,500yen+tax).
- We don’t have any additional fee for weekend.
- If you need to return Silk Furisode Kimono the following day, additionally, we need to charge you 2,000 yen (Per person) for it.
- Because silk kimono is delicate, if there is dirt, mud splashes, or wetness, a laundry fee will be charged. Do not shake perfume or hairdresser spray over kimono. Please be careful not to get wet in the rain.